10th December 2011, 10:07 AM
asdvbn

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

i need the model question paper for grade -3 technical post in FOOD COOPERATION OF INDIAconducted in previous year and also syllubus and name of the books for preparation.kindly mail me

19th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

sir please send me mail of previous question papers of FCI
2nd February 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

please mail the previous questions of FCI on grade 3 technical position,
my mail:[email protected]
2nd February 2012, 03:15 PM
chpriya515

hello sir
i need fci (Technical) previous question papers immediately......
6th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i wanted the previous papers of gpat for the preparations. can you forward via e-mail? hoping for a positive feedback.
12th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous year question paper for asst grade 3 technical
1st September 2012, 08:34 PM
divya supehia

[QUOTE=asdvbn;1495252]i need the model question paper for grade -3 technical post in FOOD COOPERATION OF INDIAconducted in previous year and also syllubus and name of the books for preparation.kindly mail me on my siteat [email protected]
14th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

4th December 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
Please send me model question paper for technical position of FCI grade 3 exam at my mail id ===
[email protected]
24th December 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM;
PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF FCI ASSISTANT GRADE 3 TECHNICAL POSITION ON MY MAIL ID--------
[email protected]
25th December 2012, 01:35 AM
nabamita13

plz send me previous year question paper of fci paper 2 and 3 in [email protected]
25th December 2012, 07:23 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdvbn View Post
i need the model question paper for grade -3 technical post in FOOD COOPERATION OF INDIAconducted in previous year and also syllubus and name of the books for preparation.kindly mail me

hi friend,

syllubus for FCI grade III

Paper I (Post Codes A, B, C, D), candidate will be required to solve multiple-choice objective type questions based on:

• General Intelligence,
• General Awareness,
• Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
• English Language (Basic Knowledge)

In Paper II (for Post Codes A, B and D), the questions would be on

• Quantitative Methods
• English Language and Comprehension.

Paper III (Post Code C) will consist of questions in
Botany,

Zoology,

Bio-technology,

Bio-chemistry,

Microbiology,

Food Science and Technology,

Agriculture and

Agricultural Engineering

books:

FCI Food Corporation of India Combined Recruitment Exam for Assistant Grade 3
by
G. K. P
Price: Rs. 362

FCI Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Exam for General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadre
by
Arihant Experts
Price: Rs. 333

Ultimate Guide for FCI Assistant Grade - 3 Recruitment Exam Paper 1 & 2
by
Disha Experts
Price: Rs. 461

FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres Recruitment Exam Guide
by
R. Gupta's
Price: Rs. 352

9th January 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have qualified paper 1of fci technical.plz let me know whether i hav to give both paper 2 nd 3 now or only papr 3??
3rd August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

4th August 2013, 03:38 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdvbn View Post

List of best books for the FCI Exam:-
==========================================

## FCI Food Corporation Of India: Assistant Grade III Exam Complete Book
Publisher: Priyanka Prakashan (2012)
Price: Rs. 315

## Ultimate Guide for FCI Assistant Grade - 3 Recruitment Exam Paper 1 & 2
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 338

## FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III Practice work Book (Paper - 1)
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 238

## FCI Assistant Grade-III Technical Paper-III Biological Science Practice Work Book
Author: Kiran's
Price: Rs. 183

## FCI Food Corporation of India: Combined Recruitment Exam for Assistant Grade 3 (Paper - 1)
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G K Publications (2012)
Price: Rs. 259

Here i have attached some of Previous years Question paper along with the full syllabus content very usedul to you download it from the below attachment......

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI Assistant Grade-III paper-1.pdf(87.4 KB, 235 views)
File Type: pdf FCI Assistant Grade- III paper -2.pdf(66.8 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf FCI Assistant Grade-III paper -3.pdf(89.2 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf FCI Assistant III Grade paper- 4.pdf(67.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf FCI-Numerical Ability.pdf(32.8 KB, 109 views)
5th August 2013, 02:16 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

FCI Stands for Food Corporation of India

you have completed their Bachelor Degree in the Medicine field or a candidate who have completed their Degree like B.E/B.Tech in the field of IT or Productivity can apply for this exam.

The Candidate of BCA, MCA and a candidate who have Completed their B.Sc in the field of Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology can also apply for this examination.....

Age of candidate should not exist 35 years.

The least age should be minimum 18 years...

Best Books

Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Exam for General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadre (Paper - 1, 2 & 3)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Rs. 257

FCI Food Corporation of India Combined Recruitment Exam for Assistant Grade 3
by G. K. P
Rs. 362

FCI Assistant Grade-III Technical Paper-III Biological Science Practice Work Book
Author: Kiran's
Rs. 183

FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres Recruitment Exam Guide
by R. Gupta's
Rs. 352

Attached some of Previous years Question paper and Syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI Grade-III paper-1.pdf(87.4 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf FCI Grade- III paper -2.pdf(66.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 86 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?