28th August 2012, 12:49 AM
savitri tiwari

Syllabus and previous years papers of FCI Technical Grade III(Depot and General)?

sir, pls send the syallbus and previous year question paper of FCI TECHNICAL GRADE 3( DEPOT AND GENERAL).

23rd October 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of FCI Technical Grade III(Depot and General)?

Syllabus and previous years papers of FCI Technical Grade III(Depot and General)?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-years-papers-fci-technical-grade-iii-depot-general-920616.html#ixzz2A8Q5msow
1st November 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of FCI Technical Grade III(Depot and General)?

plz send me 5 years solved question paper of AG III general & depot on my id [email protected]
6th November 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

send me previous solved question paper of AG III depot on my id [email protected]
21st November 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

send me previous solved question paper of AG III depot on my id [email protected]
26th December 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the chance to qualify my paper 3, if i am apllying for technical grade and passed my graduation with general science.should i prepare for technical or general grade?
please tell me the details on my id [email protected]
27th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the main exam sallybus for accounting
27th December 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers of fci technical exam
28th December 2012, 09:05 PM
sunitayatish

plz send me fci technical previous papers . on my id ritikit2008@gmailcom.
2nd February 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz send previous years question paper 3rd for fci
11th July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me 5 years question papers of depot on my email id [email protected].
12th July 2013, 11:15 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by savitri tiwari View Post
sir, pls send the syallbus and previous year question paper of FCI TECHNICAL GRADE 3( DEPOT AND GENERAL).

Dear Aspirant,

Best Books for FCI Grade-III Exam:-

FCI Food Corporation of India Combined Recruitment Exam for Assistant Grade 3
by
G. K. P
Price: Rs. 362

FCI Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Exam for General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadre
by
Arihant Experts
Price: Rs. 333

Ultimate Guide for FCI Assistant Grade - 3 Recruitment Exam Paper 1 & 2
by
Disha Experts
Price: Rs. 461

FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres Recruitment Exam Guide
by
R. Gupta's
Price: Rs. 352

Exam Content:-

Paper >> 1

• General Intelligence,
• General Awareness,
• Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
• English Language (Basic Knowledge)

Paper >> 2

• Quantitative Methods
• English Language and Comprehension.

Paper >> 3
  • Agriculture
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • Botany
  • Bio-technology
  • Bio-chemistry
  • Microbiology
  • Zoology and
  • Food Science and Technology

Here i have attached Syllabus along with the Previous years Question paper you can download it from the below attachment......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm

Download paper & Syllabus
19th July 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send to me a pevious questions papers FCI its my email id [email protected]
19th February 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Please send to me a previous questions papers FCI its my email id [email protected]
14th March 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I made a mistake in application form.basically I compltd my bsc ag,unfortunatly I am applying AG3 general plz tell me how to corrct application form...plzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?