29th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU PET for computer science?

syllabus & previous question paper of bhu pet for computer science,M.sc.

15th May 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU PET for computer science?

I have my BHU PET for M.Sc in zoology on 29thMay,2012. Can you please send me the previous years' question papers?? Please send them if possible as soon as you can. Please do it at your latest convenience. It would be of great help to me. My e-mail id is [email protected]. Waiting for your reply.

18th June 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU PET for computer science?

Can any one have the previous year's question of BHU for M.A. in English.... Please mail it to me at "[email protected]".

9th August 2012, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU for Msc Physics

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2094757]syllabus & previous question paper of bhu for M, sc physics

29th August 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

can any one have the previous year's question of bhu for ancient indian history............ plz mail it to me at "[email protected]".

6th September 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanted to take admition in BHU to msc physics can you send me the syllabus of pet physics, please send as soon as you can my id is "[email protected]

23rd September 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU PET for computer science?

sir, i wanted to take admition in BHU to msc computer science can you send me the syllabus of pet physics, please send as soon as you can my id is [email protected]

23rd January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m completing B.C.A. and i want to do M.Tech . So plss suggest me..!!

23rd February 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
mai M.A HINDI me admition lena chhata hu.kripaya mujhe entrance ke bare me
[email protected] par syllabus/previous year question bheje.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?