8th August 2010, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

hello sir / madam
i m sara neelofer. i have been applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant from the agriculture subject. i want to know that what is the syllabus, which type of question pattern in exam and the no. allotment on the questions and also which book should i follow and some other tips which help me in exam. thank you.

9th August 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers?
14th August 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of MT(finance)
14th August 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, iam applied the post of junior technical assistant..how to prepare exam? which type of boo
book ?
15th August 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR THE POST OF Jr.Technical Assistant. FOR MINI RATNA PSU
16th August 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Hellooooo all. Plz HELP me. if anyone is having sylaabus or sample paper of management trainee(marketing) then plzzz mail me at [email protected] i will be really thankful if anyone can provide..plzzzzz
17th August 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

plz give me information on JTA QUESTION PATTERN AND SYLLABUS FOR EXAM.
19th August 2010, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, which pattern to follow for management trainee (general) exams to follow?
my mail id: [email protected]
20th August 2010, 02:31 PM
sarojbarik

exam pattern, syllabus of mini ratna psu jta exam
21st August 2010, 07:39 PM
ashwanigautam2006

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

Hellooooo all. Plz HELP me. if anyone is having sylaabus or sample paper of management trainee(marketing) then plzzz mail me at [email protected] i will be really thankful if anyone can provide..plzzzzz
25th August 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

if any one find the syllubus & question paper fo previous year then send to this id [email protected]
31st August 2010, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year papers of PSU. please send me the link.
[email protected]
6th September 2010, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

do any one know wen is dresult
10th September 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

when mini ratna Psu for jr.technical assistant result will be declared
19th September 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

ntrc syllabus
6th October 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzz,help me out in preparing for the MT(marketing).for psu exam.my email id- [email protected]
6th December 2010, 12:57 AM
oyesanjay

hello freinds

is there any use of this site .... all u people get benefitted???
27th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I will be applying for MT (Marketing) for SAIL exam due in September.Pls let me know how to prepare aand which book to follow,any tips etc pls.
2nd January 2012, 04:47 PM
deepikasinghsingh

i want to know abt syllabus for mt in finanace,if anybody have than pls reply quickly
3rd October 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

could u pls tell me abt the syllabus for management trainee in HR.my email id- [email protected]
12th October 2012, 12:39 AM

plz tell me the syllabus for Mngt. trainee in hr ... nay email [email protected]
25th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus of mrpsu jr. technicao asst exam syllabus and pattern.please send me my email id is [email protected]
24th November 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir / madam
i m sara neelofer. i have been applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant from the agriculture subject. i want to know that what is the syllabus, which type of question pattern in exam and the no. allotment on the questions and also which book should i follow and some other tips which help me in exam. thank you.
7th December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

there is no reply only question here then why are you running tjis site. . . .
10th December 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir plz jr.technical assistant exam paper pattern send me on my email [email protected]
10th December 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir plz jr.technical assistant paper pattern questn send me on my email [email protected]
28th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What type of question can be asked in Mini ratna PSU Junior technical assisstant?
16th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir plz jr.technical assistant paper pattern questn send me on my email [email protected]
16th December 2013, 01:55 PM
ashisa3786

17th December 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hai sir please tell me the syllabus,iam chemistry student apply for the post of technical assistant.
12th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I want know the syllabus & question pattern for the jr. technical assistant post.
18th February 2014, 03:11 PM
MUKESHJHIR314435

[QUOTE=Unregistered;314435]hello sir / madam
i am mukesh. i have been applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant from the zoology/chemistry with botany pass out BSCi want to know that what is the syllabus, which type of question pattern in exam and the no. allotment on the questions and also which book should i follow and some other tips which help me in exam. thank you.
22nd February 2014, 03:37 PM
hmjp

Smile Re: Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

hello sir / madam
i m sara neelofer. i have been applied for the mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant from the chemistry subject. i want to know that what is the syllabus, which type of question pattern in exam and the no. allotment on the questions and also which book should i follow and some other tips which help me in exam. thank you.
25th February 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am biby . would you please provide the syllubus of the test ofor jr.technical assistant -PSU miniratna companies?
28th December 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i am biswajit bag, would you please provide the syllubus of jr.technical assistant -psu miniratan cmpanies ?
16th January 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what is exam syllabus for jr technical assistant in mrpsu.

general aptitude mean what section?
19th January 2015, 01:57 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant

hello sir/mam

please give me the syllabus and previous question paper for mini ratna psu psu for the post jr.technical assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?