29th August 2010, 12:58 PM
jjbecivil

Syllabus, reference books & model papers for AAI jr.executive (civil engineering)

Sir/Madam
Please send the syllabus ,reference books & model papers for AAI jr.executive( civil engineering ) on my mail [email protected].
By
J.Jeyakumar

29th August 2010, 01:42 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, reference books & model papers for AAI jr.executive (civil engineering)

the best reference book for any competition for an civil engineering students is the book published by gk publishers
purchase it ,its really helpful
all the best
1st September 2010, 12:10 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus, reference books & model papers for AAI jr.executive (civil engineering)

hi.
be good with ur fundamentals.
GK publications is a good book.
u can seach online to find new books.

good luck.
1st September 2010, 02:15 PM
nishasky

actually they wont provide any special guidance syllabus or books for AAI.....even i'm preparing to AAI....i think it's better to follow competitive books of engineering...brilliant's enterprises......wish u good luck....keep studying!
6th September 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
Please send the syllabus ,reference books & model papers for AAI jr.executive( civil engineering ) on my mail [email protected]
9th September 2010, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
can i get the privious yrs question paper of aai for the post of jr executive engineer (civil). please mail me on mail adress [email protected]
11th September 2010, 11:40 AM
vachana

sir/madam
can i get the privious yrs question paper of aai for the post of jr executive engineer (civil). please mail me on mail adress [email protected]
11th September 2010, 11:43 AM
vachana

sir/madam
can i get the privious years question paper of AAI for the post of junior executive engineer (civil). please mail me on mail adress [email protected].
13th September 2010, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
can i get the privious years question paper of AAI for the post of junior executive engineer (civil). please mail me on mail adress [email protected]
14th September 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
can i get the privious years question paper of AAI for the post of junior executive engineer (civil) please mail me on mail adress [email protected]
18th September 2010, 10:23 AM
sherienramzan

im a civil engg graduate.please send n the syllabus of jr executive civil,aai.
23rd October 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me previous questions of JSPL exam for civil engineering
11th November 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I Am a DECE engg graduate.please send n the syllabus of jr executive DECE aai.
16th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
can i get the privious years question paper and reference books names of AAI for the post of junior executive engineer (electronics). please mail me on mail adress [email protected].
17th March 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
can i get the privious years question paper and reference books names of AAI for the post of junior executive engineer (electronics). please mail me on mail id [email protected] guide me
3rd June 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for aai aspirant civil engineers (mail me [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?