7th June 2011, 09:55 PM
georgetony61

Syllabus and sample papers of the entrance test of Indian Maritime University for Chennai Campus?

Sir any way I can get the syllabus and sample question papers of the entrance test to the Indian Maritime Universite entrance exam for the Chennai campus...please help,,

16th November 2011, 10:37 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers of the entrance test of Indian Maritime University for Chennai Campus?

see the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf advt.pdf(32.2 KB, 1800 views)
File Type: pdf Joining Instructions.pdf(121.5 KB, 1439 views)
7th July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers of the entrance test of Indian Maritime University for Chennai Campus?

which of the following falls under marine cargo insurance.
17th July 2012, 09:41 PM
Rhhhfssf

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgetony61 View Post
Sir any way I can get the syllabus and sample question papers of the entrance test to the Indian Maritime Universite entrance exam for the Chennai campus...please help,,
could you please give the syllabus
25th January 2013, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

pi. let me know d syllabus of marine engi. frm. sem 1 to 8 of imu
2nd May 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to get previous years questions papers
5th October 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join merchant navy...
IMU is the best option then to go any where else...
So please do me a favour...
Please send the sample entrance examinations paper to my e.mail id
my id ="[email protected]"
when the forms for cet for IMU will come
17th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

where can i get previous years solved question paper imucet exam.send me a mail , [email protected]
24th July 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join merchant navy in DNS please sand me sample paper of entrance exam
25th November 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join Diploma in Nautical Science(DNS).please send me sample paper of entrance exam
my e.mail id is [email protected]
18th December 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join Graduate Marine Engineering (GME).
GME is the best option to me go any where
So please do me a favour...
Please send the sample entrance examinations paper to my email id [email protected].
28th November 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please send me the details of entrance exam for GME,like exam duration,question paper pattern& what and all i have to study.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?