20th May 2014, 01:29 AM
priscilla rajammal

Is tamil necessary for writing TNPSC group I and II exam?

is tamil is necessary for writing tnpsc group I and II exams? I have taken french as second language in Hsc education.

20th May 2014, 12:57 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is tamil necessary for writing TNPSC group I and II exam?

No Tamil is not necessary for writing TNPSC Group I and II Examination but the candidate must have a adequate knowledge in Tamil Knowledge. To apply for TNPSC group I & II the candidate must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply.

The candidate have to passed their degree course in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University. The candidate age should between 18 years to 40 years and relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

In Group I & II you have to qualify General Tamil Paper/General English if you don't knowledge in Tamil paper than you can select the General English paper and you have to qualify the English Paper.

Important Note :- Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (SCLT) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
24th October 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Tamil medium tnpsc group1
4th October 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I choose first language French in 1. Am I eligible for write tnpsc group 2 exams
18th January 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I know Tamil language. Am I write the tnpsc in Tamil language?
4th May 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am from Rajasthan .i know tamil little bit but i dont have subject like tamil as language bcz i have studied throught graduation in Hindi and English. .can i apply for tnpsc.
7th August 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Tamil language is compulsory for TNPSC
8th December 2021, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is tamil language made compulsory for TNPSC group 1??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?