6th August 2010, 03:00 AM
masubha

TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg

Hi.. I've got 27.142 in Tancet ME(ECE). I belong to SC category. I come under non gate category... Is there any possibility for me to get seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg..? Kindly reply me in detail... Thank you...

1. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  2. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  3. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  4. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges? -- [New]
  5. College for M.Tech after GATE rank 6041 in EEE branch and belonging to OBC category?
  6. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  7. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  9. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
  10. Colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cutoff of 195? Any chance for PSG?
  11. Any B.Schools in Tamilnadu offering international business?
  12. Where can I get admission after getting 87,492 in AIEEE B.Tech exam?
  13. TANCENT MBA cut-off for seat in SSN School of Management and other top colleges?
  14. Will I get counseling seat in Anna University after scoring 94.3%? Any good colleges in Chennai?
  15. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  16. Which colleges can I try under sports quota? Will I get a seat in any colleges under Anna University Chennai?
  17. Can I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 452 overall rank and 184 community rank
  18. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
6th August 2010, 10:33 AM
rohity821

Default Re: TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg

ya u can get admsion in ur favorite stream.......in the college u want thre are possibilities
6th August 2010, 04:52 PM
Rickers

Default Re: TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg

Yes, as you are belonging to the BC categories, you have chance to get admission. There are only 25 seats for ME, so 27% seat for BC caste.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING:

TANCET 2010 Hall ticket

TANCET 2010 Score Card

GATE Hall Ticket(If Applicable)

GATE Mark Sheet (If Applicable)

Community Certificate

HSC / SSLC Mark sheet

Qualifying Degree Certificate

Qualifying Degree Mark Sheets

Passport Size Photograph

Certificate of Differently Abled (if applicable)

Nativity Certificate (if applicable)

For more assistance visit:
www.annauniv.ac.in
6th August 2010, 06:52 PM

how many seats available in tancet M.E in anna university
7th August 2010, 12:48 AM

Thank you...
9th August 2010, 12:39 PM

I have belonged to general category and my TANCET score(CS) is 31.9.Is there any possibility to get seat in anna university colleges?Please reply
10th August 2010, 10:11 AM

Sir i have got 32.225 ( mechanical) belong to SC will i get seat in anna university ah...
10th August 2010, 02:27 PM

I have Secure 22.45 in anna university Tancet exam, shall i eligble for anna university ME Counselling?
10th August 2010, 10:56 PM

Hi frndss.. Dis s Manoj.. As per the anna university ME rankings 2010 in GATE category(EEE), i stand 1024( Overall ranking) n 69 ( Community MBC)... Pls tell me Wer i could get seat under gate stipend? Is der any possibility for Anna univ, PSG, GCT, CIT?
12th August 2010, 01:59 PM

hi frnds,my tancet core for ME CSE is 27.915..my overall rank is 9535 nd community rank(MBC) is 1695..will i get seat in any c0llege through counselling..
13th August 2010, 11:59 AM
amit1057

For information regarding for TANCET(ME) seat in anna university
you go through the website:-www.annauniv.ac.in
13th August 2010, 07:13 PM

MY TANCET BC RANK IS 712.WILL I GET sRI VENKATESHWARA,SSN IN ECE STREAM?
15th August 2010, 09:55 PM

as the examination as well as the whole procedure is over for the year 2010.
so I am very sorry to inform you that you can not do or get any thing regarding this,
so it will be better to prepare well. and try for the next year.
17th August 2010, 08:49 PM

tancet seat aviability....todays rating
17th November 2010, 10:23 PM

i have qulified gate 2010 batch. now iam looking for chemistry ph.d in anna university. if i join there can i get MHRD GATE stipend?
18th November 2010, 07:58 AM
asahu47

hii

TANCET(ME) seat in anna university
Yes, as you are belonging to the BC categories, you have chance to get admission. There are only 25 seats for ME, so 27% seat for BC caste.

TANCET 2010 Hall ticket

TANCET 2010 Score Card

Community Certificate

HSC / SSLC Mark sheet

Passport Size Photograph

www.annauniv.ac.in

18th November 2010, 07:59 PM
er.dellikannan

Originally Posted by masubha View Post
Hi.. I've got 27.142 in Tancet ME(ECE). I belong to SC category. I come under non gate category... Is there any possibility for me to get seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg..? Kindly reply me in detail... Thank you...
yes friend there are possibilities for doing me in anna universitty...
19th March 2011, 08:21 PM

i have a valid gate score of 333 in ME 2011.i am 2010 passed out but i have a supply in 6th sem, its result will come only in the month of august 2011. can i get admission in this year? in which colleges i have a chance to get admission?
31st March 2011, 10:59 PM

i have a gate score of 342. All India Rank 396 in Aerospace Engineering. Marks 33/100. Will i get any chance to get admitted under anna university counselling for ME in Aeronautical Engineering. Otherwise after taking Tancet, can i apply by both gate score and Tancet score. Pls reply me.. I am in urgent need to take this decission now..
23rd April 2011, 05:45 PM

can i get admission in iit,22/100 mark obtain in gate biotech exam?under category
1st May 2011, 09:52 PM
sivaraj448

For information regarding for TANCET(ME) seat in anna university
you go through the website:-www.annauniv.ac.in
1st May 2011, 09:55 PM
sivaraj448

TANCET 2010 Hall ticket

TANCET 2010 Score Card

Community Certificate

HSC / SSLC Mark sheet

Passport Size Photograph

2nd May 2011, 08:23 PM
2cuteforuh21

TANCET 2010 Hall ticket

TANCET 2010 Score Card

Community Certificate

HSC / SSLC Mark sheet

Passport Size Photograph

www.annauniv.ac.in
24th May 2011, 04:18 PM

what is the cuff that is required for studing me /mtech in anna university for BC catagory
18th June 2011, 11:46 PM

sir,can u please tell me the best private engineering colleges offering M.E???...............................
19th June 2011, 06:36 AM

what is gate exam
23rd June 2011, 12:00 PM

Which colleges are available for me in M.E counseling for TANCET after scoring 33.424 marks in Anna University
23rd June 2011, 12:10 PM

i have score of 46.953 wat colleges would i get in chennai
23rd June 2011, 02:17 PM

hi friends this is muthu from thiruvannamalai. i secured 22.703 in annauniversity trancet exam 2011. Can i get ME sheets in annauniversity or any other colleges. Please help me and please send the detail to my mail id plz plz plz my mail id is [email protected].
23rd June 2011, 02:55 PM

I have got 39.739 in Tancet ME(IT). I belong to OBC category. Is there any possibility for me to get seat in Anna university ?
23rd June 2011, 04:33 PM

i got 34.372 in my tancet exam...and i belong to mbc...can i get ME seat in anna university...
23rd June 2011, 06:23 PM

sir, i have scored 39.896 in tancet 2011.. and iam comming under BC category... Is there any chance to get a seat in anna university chennai or other anna university campus.. plz reply me.. its very urgent..
23rd June 2011, 07:34 PM

Hi.. I've got 26.42 in Tancet 2011 ME(ECE). I belong to BC category. Is there any possibility for me to get good colleges Thank you...
23rd June 2011, 07:42 PM

Hi.. I've got 31.632 in Tancet ME(CSE). I belong to BC category. I come under non gate category... Is there any possibility for me to get seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg..? Kindly reply me in detail... Thank you...
23rd June 2011, 11:31 PM

I'm Arun from Kerala. I appeared in TANCET (ME) 2011. I got a score of 39.492 in ECE department. Am I eligible for admissions? I got 74.47% in B.Tech in the year 2008. If I'm eligible for ME, then please get me best the campus/campuses I can have & so I could apply there. Thanks in advance.
25th June 2011, 02:51 PM

i lost my tancet 2011 ME hall ticket , i having cutoff bout 35,,, may i knw how to apply the new hall ticket ?
26th June 2011, 05:56 PM

i have scored 39.786 in TANCET 2011 (ECE).......i am belonging to BC catagory ........what are the possibilities of getting M.E in Annauniversity,ie CEG,MIT and Other government engineering colleges......is there any stipend is available when we get seats in government colleges.........Thankyou................waiting for the reply
26th June 2011, 09:21 PM

hi my tancet 2011 mark in ME(EEE) is 40.647.i am from BC category.can u pls tell me whether i can get into anna univ or psg or thiyagaraja (madurai) or cit(coimbatore) or gct(coimbatore) or any govt/govt aided colleges?
27th June 2011, 04:48 PM
arshiya shaffath

i got 37 in my tancet 2011 score am a muslim (BC)
in which coll will i get
27th June 2011, 04:50 PM
arshiya shaffath

Post Re: TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg

i got 37 in my tancet 2011 score am a muslim (BC)
in which coll will i get
27th June 2011, 07:35 PM

what is the cuff that is required for studing me /mtech in anna university for BC catagory
ya fa SSN and top coleges u need 45++
27th June 2011, 09:02 PM

I'm shangeetha I appeared in TANCET (ME) 2011. I got a score of 36.306 in EEE department. I belong to BC category. Is there any possibility for me to get good colleges Thank you
29th June 2011, 11:46 AM

Smile Re: TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg

sir, i have scored 39.896 in tancet 2011.. and iam comming under BC category... Is there any chance to get a seat in anna university chennai or other anna university campus.. plz reply me.. its very urgent..
you may get seat in all good colleges ,not in anna univ
29th June 2011, 12:28 PM

hi,wat are list of colleges offering M.E under tancet
29th June 2011, 12:34 PM

Default Re:

i hav got 44.174 in tancet M.E(ECE)..i belong to BC category..can u pls tel me my community wise rank and department.
29th June 2011, 12:39 PM

hi i hav got 44.174 in tancet M.E(ECE)..i belong to BC category..can u pls tell me my community wise rank and department rank..and pls inform me in which link its available..
30th June 2011, 01:20 PM

hai i got 34 in tancet ME(CSE) and blongs to OC ..Which coleges may I get????plz reply
30th June 2011, 01:42 PM

my mark is 30.884 in civil dept.. wil i get m.e structures.. i belong to OC
30th June 2011, 04:11 PM

sir, Iam a kerala candidate having a mark of 34.544 in TANCET 2011 in ME in ECE stream.Pls specify whether am eligible to study in govt/aided govt colleges in TAMILNADU
1st July 2011, 10:43 PM

hai..my tancet score is 39.8..will i get admission in sona engineering college or any other top engineering colleges....please relay soon...