17th November 2009, 10:46 PM
chingkhein

Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

I am one of the aspirant of bank PO. All i need is the techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in shortest period of time. As i could solve the these problem but it took me more time than the time they had provided in the entrance exam. Could you please guide me or name some of the best books that could help me out.

24th November 2009, 02:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO

Not to worry,

just apply logic,employ abstract and quantitative thinking, reason critically and solve problem.

and you will win.

BEST OF LUCK.
24th November 2009, 02:30 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO

U buy Aptitude books by good publishers... Work out in ur home... It will be a very good practice to solve problems in examination very fast
24th November 2009, 02:39 PM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO

hi,

don't worry,if you want to solve a problem in minimum of time for that you want learn shortcut logic.these logics help you in solving problem speedly.you want to apply simply
logic,and if one time you learn this logic than can't forget it.other thing is that you should practice more and more because maths is a thing that want more and more practice.and spread you mind.

best of luck...
24th November 2009, 02:39 PM
sarvenkatg

Dear Frined,

for Quantitative Logics and reasoning you can go for
1.Quantitative Aptitude by R.S,Aggarwal
2.Verbal Reasoning by R.S,Aggarwal
3.Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S,Aggarwal

These are the best books for your req,...

All the best and Be the Best,...
24th November 2009, 11:08 PM
hemantpundhir.29

1) Take any book of good publisher.
2) Solve at least 100 questions daily, as it is suggested by a person who is taking coaching of bank P.O.
3) Try the questions in a limited time.
4) Be relax as the topper student of the exam also cannot solve all questions in a given time.
25th November 2009, 01:28 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

hii ,m too preparing for bank exams ,so in my suggestion refer book RS AGARWAL,n i think their is no such technique,because the quantitative part is so simple the only thing is that you have to have presence of mind and speed while attempting paper,so practice a lot ,that will definitely helps u a lot,all the best
27th November 2009, 12:09 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

practice makes man perfect.
practice as many questions as possible so that u can develope your own techniques.
28th December 2009, 11:34 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

you can look into time books and rs agrawal books,they have really good techniques
29th December 2009, 04:51 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

Do not give up things easily, practice properly. Only practice makes a man perfect so start preparing for aptitude everyday for some time so that you get things at the stipulated time. Use some easy techniques and can use R.S.Agarwal's books for quantitative aptitude and reasoning.

God speed and good luck.
29th December 2009, 08:35 PM
rohit kumar singh

well just try to solve as many question as possible....in bank PO exams knowledge of basics is important and sufficient to solve the problem....no very hard question is asked...so purchase any book of quantitative ability...read the basic concepts and try to solve the problems....there is no shortcut of success...work hard
all the best!!
31st December 2009, 04:33 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally a lot of tricky questions are not asked in the exam.....if your basics is strong then you can very well clear the exam....if you want some time saving techniques then buy a book for the exam ....it will have all that you need to be fast and correct.....

best of luck
7th January 2010, 04:19 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

hello
you should try to take some mock tests first and then try to solve them at home within such less time as possible continuous practice will help you a lot in solving the problems frequently.
10th January 2010, 04:05 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi firend,

you can score good by following some simple techniques like:

1)keep yourself cool,because there are several questions which will look impossible to be solved,so dont be frustrated,remember that they are tough questions for all the candidates

2)try to figure out simpler questions ,solve them and build your confidence.

3)dont go for solving all the questions,it will result in wastage of time.

4)make good time management.
15th February 2010, 12:37 AM
thakurbaba307

to solve the quantitative aptitude questions fastly learn some basics of vedic mathematics which could increases your speed by as much as 10 times while for reasoning you should practice as much as to develop a mental solution for the question so that you dont waste time on calculation.......
try to score 70-75% in reasoning and maths and 80% in english and general awareness
20th February 2010, 09:11 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

yes for this exam there must be some good technique to solve the problem in very short period of time,
and for that purpose you must a hot tricks,
i am giving you a name of abook in which there is a lot of trics and with the help of that you can make you tricks.
a book by SAGIR AHMAD.
OK
best of luck.
13th March 2010, 04:43 PM
shankaryalla

how to learn quantitative aptitude questions and reasoning questions.pls tell me some tips
25th March 2010, 12:50 PM
pritirai

hi
just understand them . make a small notebook, and note all the important items or the thing which u can't learn the alos note it .
your notebook should be small so carry it when ever you are out and when get time study it.

all the best shakeryalla
30th March 2010, 09:02 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
time is the main factor in the examination,
so it will be better,
to know the hot trick with the help of which you can solve the problem very quicky.
i am giving you somes names of the writer which contains the hot tricks,
r s agrwall
sagir ahmad
o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 01:25 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hi
yes for this exam there must be some good technique to solve the problem in very short period of time,
and for that purpose you must a hot tricks,
i am giving you a name of abook in which there is a lot of trics and with the help of that you can make you tricks.
a book by SAGIR AHMAD.
OK
best of luck.
31st March 2010, 03:24 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

try to figure oyt what the question says and apply the logic and time management is also very important most of the time we look for hard formulas however some questions can be solvved wth easy once so put your brain at the right place and keep yourself calm
15th April 2010, 09:17 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there is no any short techniques to solve such questions from quantitave and reasoning problem.you just need to practice them regularly and with full concentration.
moreover your basic mathematics must be very good.
for reasoning try to solve puzzle because that will open up your mind .
all the best.
13th May 2010, 02:18 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Just read the question with cool mind.
And solve the papers do not take tension for the questions.
Apply some logical thinking,mathematical application and you will find the answers.
o.k.
Good luck.
21st May 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

OO HALOOO
JUST PRACTISE R S ONLY PO QUESTIONS,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
23rd May 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

give me some tips to solve the po paper sections
24th May 2010, 08:19 AM
drdo99
Banned

hi
try solving these books:
1. R.S.KHURMI
2. R.P. JAIN
3. GREWAL
4. P.K.NAG
good luck
24th May 2010, 01:51 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

there must be some good technique to solve the problem in very short period of time,
and for that purpose you must a hot tricksmake a small notebook, and note all the important items or the thing which u can't learn the alos note it .
your notebook should be small so carry it when ever you are out and when get time study it
24th May 2010, 02:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Just purchase the best author books from the market and solve
them regularly. Get the books like R.S. Aggarwal to get sucess
in bank exams. So please get these books from market as soon
as possible and keep self-practice to get sucess in bank exams.
1st June 2010, 11:08 PM
virusdetected

plz tell me how to solv the venn diagrams,,...any technique to solve venn diagrams in bank po exmz,,,.....lyk no lion is cat,all cats are dogs,some dogs are plants and all dat type,,,....
22nd June 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me how to solve syllogism???
25th June 2010, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to solve programing question .with the help of short trick..............
3rd July 2010, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

go for "quant simplified" ILEX PUBLICATION written by DEEPAK TYAGI ..this book is for CAT but beleive me.. theory n tircks will make you to crack ur math section in 30 min!.. to get thecopy u can mail to [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

will verbal and non- verbal reasoning by R>S AGGARWAL work??? which other book should i buy????
11th July 2010, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

what are the books can be best for basic english for bank po as i am not throughout english medium
so english is contionously cause of worry for me so can you help me

jayant
11th July 2010, 09:22 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Friend ,
First you should not be worried about it there is no any shortcut to success. Only yhing required is consistent hard work so go for it. As per gaining spped in bank po exams you can join Mahendras coaching institute speed test series, also you can go through the books Of BSC publications available for quicker maths by M.Tyra and Reasoning. These provide you with techniques
Best of luck
11th July 2010, 02:14 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkhein View Post
I am one of the aspirant of bank PO. All i need is the techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in shortest period of time. As i could solve the these problem but it took me more time than the time they had provided in the entrance exam. Could you please guide me or name some of the best books that could help me out.
Dear friend first of all i want to say you that "Practice makes the man perfect".

So the more practice you will do the sharper your mind starts working and you will start getting new methods in your mind.

Friend you require the daily practice.Try to solve daily one sample paper of bank PO exam in this way you will start getting confidence and will come to know that what types of questions may be asked in bank PO exams.

In this way you will surely get succeed.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!
11th July 2010, 04:01 PM
jalwa

hi
in order to solve the quantitative and reasoning problem you have to practice very well before and regularly and for that i will suggest you to purchase the s.chsnd publication book of r.s aggrawal and practice it very well.
13th July 2010, 12:48 PM
Dkiran

hello friend,
1) Logic
2) data interpretation
3) data sufficiency
4) Puzzles
5) *i cant recall the last topic
Apart is English section that is just below average

check all these topics from Rs aggarwal.....
26th July 2010, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a bank po aspirant..but i have some problem in general awareness..plz suggestwhat materials i should follow...
27th July 2010, 03:36 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a bank po aspirant..but i have some problem in general awareness..plz suggestwhat materials i should follow...
For GS only thing is that go through Pratiyogita Darpan
and
Maters in current affairs of Mahendras
Keep watching news every day
You will get mastered in General awareness.
Best of luck!!!!!!!!!
31st July 2010, 10:45 PM
kapil_aherwar

dear

i am facing litle vit problem in sovling english in banking

give me needfull answer
29th August 2010, 01:26 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
you can definitely solve quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam,
there are some trics you can follws:

1:you can study maintaining a time table,
2:keep clear idea in Math as well as logical portion.
3ractice more and more quantitative aptitude & verbal from R.S,Agarwal,Barrons etc..

Good luck.
8th September 2010, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

which books i need to refer for preparing gs section..i m gud in eng,QA n reasoning but gs is not gud...so plz suggest me waht to read for gs..
18th September 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

any tip on how to solve the reasoning during bank exam clerk
19th September 2010, 07:35 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

As practice makes a man perfect so keep on practicing as much as possible. It has no subsitute as it will increase up your speed and accuracy as you will be used toi those type of questions more requently and gain speed.
Yes, there are some small tricks which can be used which are basically ound in all standard books of banking exams or you can refer to BSC publication books.
24th September 2010, 12:15 PM
vijay kurmi

how to solve maths in limited time & give some easy tips to solve the maths
26th September 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

if anyone have any tricks or shortcuts for quants problems prepared with dem, then please mail a copy of the same to [email protected] for which act of favour i shall be highly obliged..thx in advance
27th September 2010, 12:48 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can get quantitative techniques and reasoning problem inquantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam exam Question paper Format and Sample Question Papers With Solutions in the given below site

1.www.freshersworld.com.

it will easy to you to crack bank po exam if practice in the given below books

1.berron.

2.r.s.agarwal.

etc.

all the best......
27th September 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends ,
i want to join a test series for bank Po or clerical exams ....
Can anyone of U tell me about some gud coaching institutes which are conducting the test series and give Ur result assessment at the national level (in form of rank etc.......)
i m frm BHOPAL........
27th September 2010, 08:13 PM
mohit brh

i want to suggest you that there are no techniques to solve but you can do practice with R.S. aggrawal quantity aptitude test you can do practice and according to your time table give time per day and this is really helps in qualified banks and other exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?