19th December 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for pursuing B.Tech via correspondence mode of education?

I want to pursue B.Tech via distance mode of education. My age is slightly on higher side. Therefore, I wanted to confirm whether there is any maximum age limit set by universities for pursuing B.Tech or not?

14th January 2021, 10:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit for pursuing B.Tech via correspondence mode of education?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) does not recognizes any university for offering degree course in engineering or technology and therefore there is no validity of B.E./B.Tech. degree course pursued in correspondence mode.

Further, there in no maximum age limit for getting admission in B.Tech degree course globally but certain institutes can have age criteria for admission in their institute but that is not true for every institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?