9th February 2019, 10:22 AM
Rakesh Wankar

Is there any age relaxation for ex-servicemen for various jobs in government sector?

Sir, I'm Rakesh Wankar from Indian Army. I've done BBA and I would like to apply in government sector for higher post. Kindly, tell me where I can try and which which sector I can apply with age relaxation?

14th February 2019, 06:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for ex-servicemen for various jobs in government sector?

Yes, there is relaxation in age limit for ex-service man to appear in various government jobs.

There is relaxation in age limit according to your job duration. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in the examination for final selection.

So, visit official website of the examination to get detail information about the recruitment and relaxation.
14th February 2019, 06:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for ex-servicemen for various jobs in government sector?

There are relaxations of age for ex-servicemen upto 10years. It varies as per posts.
Some of the sectors to apply for are as follows:-
Police
UPSC
SSC
Railways
15th February 2019, 06:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is relaxation in upper age limit for ex-service man according to their service tenure.

There is relaxation in examination for higher post also.

So, you can visit the official website of the examination conducting body or visit the notification to get complete information about the examination.

Candidates with bachelor degree are eligible to join :-

Administrative Service.

Banking Sector.

Staff Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?