20th December 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age restriction to do Graduation from regular colleges?

Hi, after completing my Intermediate Board exams I did not continued my education and presently my age in 27 years. So, can I start with my Graduation at this age via regular mode of education i.e., by attending regular college?

21st December 2019, 06:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age restriction to do Graduation from regular colleges?

As per my knowledge, there is no age limit for traditional graduation programs like Bsc, BA, BCom etc. But when you opt for any vocational or professional graduation course like MBBS, LLB, BTech etc, there is an upper age limit.
21st December 2019, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age restriction to do Graduation from regular colleges?

Yes, you can do bachelors degree with the age of 27 years as there is no restriction on the upper age limit to pursue bachelor's degree.
For Bachelors Degree in any stream, a candidate must have done 10th and 12th from a recognised University. This is the minimum eligibility criteria for The Bachelors Degree from a recognised University.
So, you can apply for Bachelors Degree Course in any university at the age of 27 years.
Some of the universities are;-
Delhi University
Indira Gandhi National Open University Jawaharlal Nehru University etc.
21st December 2019, 08:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

As a regular student, the upper age limit to pursue any graduation course is 25 years according to the guidelines of UGC.
After a gap of a number of years you can apply for the graduation as a private student.
There are many universities which offer various UG courses for private students.
So, it can be beneficial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?