8th July 2022, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Alphanumeric code to apply for UG in MCC at Chennai?

I am student of Science. I will apply for studying UG in MCC at Chennai. Apply online for free application It will ask Alphanumeric code. I don't no this code. I want this code.

30th December 2022, 09:33 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Is there any Alphanumeric code to apply for UG in MCC at Chennai?

Applicants can purchase the information booklet along with the application kit over the counter from the Bursar's office at MCC by paying the prescribed fee. Each application has an 8 digit alpha-numeric code (ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS). This unique number is to be used to fill in the payment details of the online application's cash payment option. Keep this application kit and unique number carefully as it important while you apply online. If the students wishes to apply for more than one course, separate application information kit have to be bought.

So, basically you need to buy the information booklet kit and there you will find the 8 digit alpha-numeric code which you will need in future in you apply online. Also, there is no need to pay online fee while applying for the course because you already paid for the application fee while collecting the information booklet kit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?