18th August 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get admission in IP University Delhi after closing of spot counselling?

I am very upset because of my brother wants to do a B.Tech in surajmal Delhi after doing 1-year gap after 12th. His rank is 7200 but we take admission in private college Gurgaon also for another option but after spot round there are some vacant seat in IP University so we he enrolled for admission list in surajmal but unfortunately we reach late there so we moved to agarsen college but CSE and IT is close there so I regret a lot for not getting admission and my brother is not interested in private college so what should I do?

Related Questions:
30th August 2017, 05:46 AM
starberry

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in IP University Delhi after closing of spot counselling?

To get admission after closing of spot counselling you can wait untill the college re-schedules counselling for vacant seats. The other option can be to directly talk to college admission head regarding the matter. Many times due to vacant seats, college will grant admission to candidates.
2nd September 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get admission in IP University Delhi after closing of spot counselling?

I talked to ggsipu but they not agree now they told me admission are closed due to supreme Court order so they didn't give admission this time. So if I complete one year from private University so can I migrate next year to ggsipu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?