7th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Alice Sehrawat

Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?

Is there any chance for admission in Thapar university after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank 4000?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  2. Do I have a chance of getting MNIT Bhopal after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  4. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  5. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get MBM Jodhpur after securing 4000 state rank and 155 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  8. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  9. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Will I get a chance in any NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 30,000? My state rank is 1500
  12. Is there any chance to get a government college of MP after scoring 4000?
  13. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  14. Can I get Thapar after scoring 700 state rank? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
  17. Which AIEEE colleges can I get after scoring 27,000 AIR and 3500 state rank in UP for state trade? Any chance for NIT Warangal?
  18. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks?
20th June 2015, 07:43 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?

As you have got the 4000 rank in state rank that is very good rank for a category because after this score in the category rank this will be about to 1800 and after it you are eligible to go for the central central counselling system where you can also apply in the other states universities and N.I.T. collages.

So now you have to apply for the online counselling and fill out your first choice as the Thapar university so that it would be in first consideration for the allotment of collage to you and then you can fill other choices as alternate.

After it whenever the result of the counselling will be allotted you can get a seat in the Thapar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?