17th December 2018, 08:39 PM
Nickbaid

Are there any chances of getting my answers sheet rejected in CS Professional exam on ground of ticking wrong box?

In the C.S. Professional exam form I have inadvertently ticked the medium of examination as Hindi instead of English. But I have written my exam in English and also mentioned the medium of exam English in the answer sheet. Please inform if my answer sheet will be examined or it will be rejected?

9th February 2019, 01:34 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Are there any chances of getting my answers sheet rejected in CS Professional exam on ground of ticking wrong box?

No problem your answer sheet will be examined.
As per rule even though by mistake you checked wrong box but still you mention in words correctly therefore your paper will be examined.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?