30th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?

Is there any more colleges in andhra pradesh? and please tell me about the cources offered in andhra pradesh? and no. of Seats details. etc

4th February 2012, 01:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?

Your question is lacking information regarding subject and courses what you want to pursue without knowing all this information it is difficult for us to guide you,as there are plenty of course.So we request you to send us your questions with details so that we can guide you in proper way.
4th February 2012, 04:59 PM
ramesh bhallu

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Courses offered in Andhra Pradesh? Which is the number of seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any more colleges in andhra pradesh? and please tell me about the cources offered in andhra pradesh? and no. of Seats details. etc
hi you didnot mention the type of coarse so it is difficult to inform the matter what you want so please ask the que stion clearly then we will try to guide you in getting list of coarses and colleges.
5th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

please suggest the top m.tech colleges in andhrapradash concerned to osmania university
22nd June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

iam from ece i got 10137 rank in pgecet2012 so can i get a seat in m.tech?which branch it may be?
30th June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

send me the list of m phrm colleges and no of seats about 2000 and 4000rank through pgecet
6th July 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Hai.. I completed b.tech with 59.55% in EEE and my GATE rank is 8689.I'm unter CAP catogiry. Can you give me tha information about which colleges are best for m.tech in power electronics in andhrapradesh?Also mention the list of certificats submitted at counciling and date of counciling?
31st July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i want m-tech colleges list with codes nd courses
18th May 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How seats are available for btech mining for later entry in andhra pradesh and and how many colleges there and their names in ap to do mining btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?