18th January 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any colleges offering admission in M.Pharma without GPAT score?

I want to study M.Pharma but, I do not want to appear for GPAT examination. So, are there any colleges in any part of India accepting candidates for M.Pharma course without a valid GPAT score?

28th June 2023, 09:35 AM
eduking

Default Re: Is there any colleges offering admission in M.Pharma without GPAT score?

Yes, most of the students who don't qualify for the GPAT can appear for the concerned entrance exam of the university for admission. There are only a few candidates who can qualify for GPAT and the rest take admission through the entrance exam.

You won't get a stipend like GPAT-qualified candidates if you get admission without a GPAT score. It will be an expensive option to study M.Pharma without a GPAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?