19th November 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?

Is there any course which provides B Com + corporate law. or can I do B Com and later three years corporate law. Pl guide me. Kindly inform about the colleges/ university which offers this course.

8th January 2018, 09:46 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?

Yes, there are many colleges which are providing integrated course of B.Com. LLB. The course is of five years. And maximum duration to clear the course is 8 years. Many colleges that offering this course, accepts score of CLAT(National Level Common Law Admission Test). It is not mandatory for all colleges, but it adds weightage. Below are the top 5 colleges in India, providing this course:
1. BU- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
2. PIMR- Prestige Institute Of Management And Research, Indore.
3. DUSC- Delhi University South Campus, Delhi.
4. KU- Kanpur University, Kanpur.
5. ANU- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?