10th December 2018, 09:35 AM
Yamini ramadoss

Is there any difficulty to secure job through BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course for a female candidate?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech course after completing my Higher Secondary. I am studying in 11th standard and I am a female candidate. I am interested to take Mechanical Engineering. But my parents are not suggesting me to study this stream because I am a girl. I just want to know that is there any difficulty to secure job for me if I select and study Mechanical Engineering?

25th June 2023, 05:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to secure job through BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course for a female candidate?

For those who are interested in mechanical engineering being a girl , for them its not at all difficult to secure job as a mechanical engineer.
There are several options for such students but if you are interested you can apply for GATE.
If you can qualify in that with good rank ,then you can apply for PSU jobs .
If you are not interested in any technical job related to your branch or IT then you should do MBA.
You can go for M.Tech as there are chances of getting good job in core sector .
If you are interested in IT sector jobs can go for service based or product based company job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?