15th October 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for PG Diploma in Criminology and Law of Crimes admission in Dwarika Prasad Vipra Law College?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PG Diploma course in Criminology and Law of Crimes. I want to do this course in Dwarika Prasad Vipra Law College. Can I know that is there any entrance exam for admission in this PG Diploma course.

21st January 2020, 11:13 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for PG Diploma in Criminology and Law of Crimes admission in Dwarika Prasad Vipra Law College?

Dwarika Prasad Vipra Law College offers a course PG Diploma in Criminology and Law of Crimes which is 1 year duration course. D.P. Vipra Law College is affiliated to Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur. Admission to this course is offered on the basis of qualifying examination. No entrance exam for admission.

Eligibility for PG Diploma In Criminology and Law of Crimes
You must be a law graduate from a recognized university

College Offering PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma In Administrative Laws
- PG Diploma In Criminology and Law of Crimes
- PG Diploma In Labour Laws

PG Diploma Course Fee : Rs.12,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?