29th June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government institution to do MBBS course? Any entrance to be answered? Any scholarship provided by the colleges?

where are the facility of doing MBBS,is there any govt institution to do this course,for that, is there any entrance? if not where are the private colleges to do MBBS &what are the course fees to do MBBS? Is any scolarship provided by the colleges.show me the details struture.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  3. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  5. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  6. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  7. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
  8. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  9. Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India?
  10. Phd in immunology, any scholarships?
  11. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  12. GBTU SEE Entrance Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  14. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
  15. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  16. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip? -- [New]
  17. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  18. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in USA? List of colleges?
28th October 2011, 09:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government institution to do MBBS course? Any entrance to be answered? Any scholarship provided by the colleges?

You can do MBBS from both private or Government College. This year there is a common entrance for all the colleges in India. You have to clear the written test for getting admission in MBBS. The marks of the qualifying exam will also be considered for rank list. You can opt the college you need according to the rank list. The fee structure and other details will vary from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?