24th August 2018, 10:00 PM
Teji_45

Is there any problem in joining if placed and received EOI Letter from IBM for a BTech graduate with 57% in 10th?

Hello everyone, I have been placed in IBM Off-Campus Drive. I have secured 89% in 12th, 71% in BTech but 57% in 10th with ICSE syllabus. I have received an EOI Letter from IBM and waiting for an Offer Letter. I have uploaded all of my certificates. So, will I face any problem in joining, because of my 10th percentage?

30th August 2018, 04:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in joining if placed and received EOI Letter from IBM for a BTech graduate with 57% in 10th?

Yes, you may face problem in joining if they cross check all credentials of academic certificates. This is because the eligibility criteria for IBM states minimum of 60% marks throughout academics.

Your marks is less than threshold which may make you ineligible for joining. It totally depends upon their discretion.
31st August 2018, 08:40 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem in joining if placed and received EOI Letter from IBM for a BTech graduate with 57% in 10th?

The requirements to get a job in multinational company IBM:

Academic qualification: Job aspirant must have done 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.

Minimum of 60% marks in board examination is required.

Maximum of two years academic gap between studies allowed.

You may face rejection after all academic details are checked by IBM.
15th November 2021, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

When I uploaded my resume for IBM, I stated my btech % as 7.5. But later when I calculated again it was 7.1. So I changed my CGPA to 7.1 from 7.5 after getting EOI and now I am waiting for further verificatio. Will there be any problem regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?