13th June 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision of getting a free seat in Nursing course in Osmania University?

I want to apply for B.Sc Nursing course in Osmania University. I have scored 78% in my Higher Secondary board exam. Can I get a free seat in B.Sc Nursing in Osmania University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  2. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  3. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  6. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  7. How to get a seat in Osmania University for M.Tech in OBC category?
  8. Is there any chance to get seat in Osmania university having 517 rank in PGCET?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in Osmania University in B.Ed course under government quota?
  10. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  11. What is the counseling date of Osmania University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  13. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics?
  14. Can I get M.Tech computer science seat in Osmania University?
  15. Details about the seats available in Gandhi and Osmania medical colleges for Women? How many marks are required for OC Female in EAMCET to get a free seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Osmania University with 476 rank in OU-CET?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in Osmania University after scoring 20% in IPE and 120 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study BSc(Nursing) in Osmania University with 97.5% marks in Intermediate? -- [New]
14th June 2018, 05:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision of getting a free seat in Nursing course in Osmania University?

You can get admission for B.Sc Nursing in Osmania University.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Nursing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCB with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the previous years education.
You need to apply for admission through online by filling the application form with all the details.
If you meet their requirements then they'll give you admission into OU for B.Sc Nursing.
They'll give the list of selected candidates in their official website.

For more detailed information visit the official website of OU.
15th June 2018, 01:00 AM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any provision of getting a free seat in Nursing course in Osmania University?

There is no provision of getting a free seat in Nursing course in Osmania University. Go to the official website of Osmania University to know more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?