8th July 2022, 08:51 PM
madhumitharajendhiran

Is there any scholarship for BA tamil?

I have completed my 12th standard in government aided school and i have got 87 % marks in exam. And i wish to study BA tamil is there any scholarships available for me

11th July 2022, 08:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for BA tamil?

Yes, there is an scholarship scheme which can be availed subjected to the student has to passed their previous examination with at least 50 % marks and their parents have an annual income of not more than Two lakh of Rupees.
For submitting your application for getting the scholarship, you have to visit at www.scholarships.gov.in.

For more details you can visit https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/schemeEligibiltyPage

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?