5th August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Are there any seats available in GNE now?

will you please guide me if there is any seat available in GNE now..

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech
  2. Should I go for IPU Jalandhar for doing CSE? Are placements in IPU better than GNE?
  3. Can I get a seat under management quota in GNE Ludhiana after securing 661321 rank in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  4. Which college will be best for me after scoring 6408(Mechanical Engineering)? Can I get admission in GNE?
  5. Which one is a best choice for me to join Civil Engineering between Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?
  6. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  7. Procedure of Migration from one university to another?
  8. Can I do Computer hardware engineering in GNE college of Ludhiana? I've have completed 12th(non-medical)
  9. Is daviet jallandhar better than gndec ludhiana for ece or cse? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get direct admission in GNE Ludhiana with Diploma marks? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a seat in GNE Ludhiana after scoring 6300 in AIEEE?
  12. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  13. How to take admission in GNE college in B.Tech 2nd year
  14. List of mca universities through aimcet exam?
  15. Which NIT college can I get expect after scoring 2980 in NIMCET
  16. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  17. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  18. Can I have any NIT after scoring 897 rank in NIMCET
29th December 2011, 11:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any seats available in GNE now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your question lacks proper information. Please do not use acronym because it is confusing and it has different meanings.

To get proper information, guidance, advice and assistance please ask your question with full details e.g. name of the institution, place, your qualification, your interest in any particular city or state for the same institution etc.

We will be more than happy to guide you with the best of the services.
30th December 2011, 02:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your question lack full information.
If you are asking about Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, then you have to visit the college campus or their official website to know about your queries. You have not even mentioned the degree course you want to pursue, neither the specialization, subject wise.

I would advice you to mention the full information about the degree course you want to pursue and your educational qualification to get the best guidance and advise.

Availability of seats depends on the degree course in each and every colleges/university/institutions.

For your reference i am giving you the official website of GNE College:
http://www.gndec.ac.in
17th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in gne in 2nd year in mechanical engineering
through migration
30th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

my rank in jet exam 2012 is 6493, can i get admission in gne? if not then in which other college? plz reply me soon
4th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i done my 2 with 71% marks and 10 no. In jee. I am blong SC catagary. Can i take seat in gne
5th November 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of rayat institute of engineering and imformation technology in BE / Mechanical engineering i have migration out in this college and migrating to GNDEC . So Please any one tell me the procedure for migrating in gne..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?