14th June 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any special category of jobs or reservation given to widows for government jobs?

I am 31 years old widow. I have completed B.A with 42%. What type of government job should I be able to get? Is there any special category for widow?

15th June 2018, 01:46 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any special category of jobs or reservation given to widows for government jobs?

Yes some special benefits and reservations given to widow women in government jobs.
5% of the seats are reserved for widow women in government jobs under state government. But 5% is not exact and it varies as per state.
15th June 2018, 06:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any special category of jobs or reservation given to widows for government jobs?

Yes there are reservations for widow women in government jobs.
5% seats are reserved in every government jobs for widow women.
But it varies state wise and percentage may vary.
15th March 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a widow of 33 years I have not completed my degree is there any kind of job in government for widows
30th May 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

my qulification is ten and iam a window i have two childrens and my age is 45 years how can i apply the govt jobs
26th November 2022, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservations for widow in central government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?