12th November 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any upper age limit in IGNOU for graduate courses?

I'm 40 years old now and want to do BA from IGNOU via correspondence mode of education. Can I get the admission? If yes, please tell me the detail procedure step by step.

24th November 2018, 05:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any upper age limit in IGNOU for graduate courses?

IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and as the name suggests it is a national board offering education in distance mode.

The only criteria required for seeking admission in IGNOU to pursue BA ( Bachelor of Arts ) degree course is a Class 12th in any stream from a recognized board of education. Students holding BPP from IGNOU are also eligible. So, you do not have to worry about the upper age criteria for seeking admission in IGNOU.

For more details and to register for IGNOU admissions in your desired course, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?