16th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for mechanical engineering after scoring 56% average?

I am a mechanica engg student @ MIT,will passout in 2012.I want to knw if there are vacancies for mech engg.I hv avg of 56% .I hv dn dip in mech(passout of 2009).I hv worked for TATA as technician.Also I am good @CATIA & conducted seminars for it.my email id is "[email protected]" and ph no 9028174363.

hoping for a positive reply..
thanking you
hv a gr8 day..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  2. Is there any vacancy available in Private sector for Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  3. can I do engineering in any college after scoring an average of 71.62?
  4. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  5. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  6. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  7. Can I get Visa if my average academic performance is 64% in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is Mechanical Engineering the best course for an average student in Polytechnic?
  9. Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy(mechanical) last 5 years question papers?
  10. Detail regarding vacancy in marine engineering for mechanical engineering diploma holders?
  11. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  12. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  13. Can I get admission through government quota in B.E Mechanical after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering
  14. Is there any job vacancy for mechanical engineers after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  15. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  16. Can I get Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata after scoring 9912 rank in WBJEE
  17. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2012, 10:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for mechanical engineering after scoring 56% average?

With Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you certainly stand a very good chance of getting admission. You can apply for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry. The major advantage of applying through lateral entry is that the course tenure becomes of 3 years instead of 4 years (B.Tech-Normal). However, you have to have mathematics as a subject in class 12.

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as their seats for allotted branch is over.

For your reference i have mentioned the name of few of the engineering colleges where you can apply for admission:

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43Delhi-Surajkund Road, Faridabad.
Mob: 9614433804
www,mriu.ac.in

Ansal Institute of Technology
Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad
Faridabad
Tel: 0129 259 8200
www.aitgurgaon.org

Heritage Institute of Technology
994, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur,
Kolkata, West Bengal - 700107
Tel- 033 2443 0454
www.heritageit.edu

Institute of Engineering and Management
EP Block, Salt Lake Kolkata, West Bengal
Tel: 033 23572995
www.iemcal.com

Siliguri Institute of Technology:
Salbari, Near Sukna, Siliguri, West Bengal
Tel: 07407557576
8th August 2013, 12:26 AM
Southport

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for mechanical engineering after scoring 56% average?

MCM old bat 2013 blossom and summer a tidy advertising
MCM, all products are made ??using the finest materials, workshop, purses using barely the most advanced materials, leather is witless, persistent, waterproof and can take UV rays, MCM hike was founded in 1976 in Munich, Germany, is the at the mercy of of Hollywood superstar - Michael Cromer, the letters "MCM" feign to be Condition, Provenance, Munich. MCM business rating supply lines to clothing, duds and leather-based. MCM earliest started to collect leather goods, in the 1980s, the maker's heyday, MCM forming, including jewelery, watches, perfumes, clothing, bags and insufficient leather goods, etc., more than five hundred models of the product. It is currency, overindulgent and economical products are only popular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?