5th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way for B.Com graduates to get a job in Army, Navy, Air Force? I am doing first year B.Com

hai sir, am doing first year B.Com, can i attend the NDA exam or what. is there any other way for B.Com graduate to get the job in army,nevy,airforce plz reply to this

Related Questions:
30th August 2013, 11:55 AM
nishi513

Default Re: Is there any way for B.Com graduates to get a job in Army, Navy, Air Force? I am doing first year B.Com

HI FRIEND
## You can enter into the Indian Airforce,Navy and Army by clearing NDA or CDS exams
## The minimum educational qualification required to join in ARMY wing through NDA exam is 12th pass & to join in AIRFORCE,NAVY wings through NDA exam is 12th pass with physics and mathematics subjects
## And the minimum educational qualification required to join in Indian Military Academy & Indian Airforce Academy through CDS examination is degree(with physics,mathematics subjects at 10+2 level)/engineering degree
## Age limit to apply for NDA exam is 16.5-19 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply
## And the age limit to apply for CDS exam for IMA is 19-22 years & for IAF is 19-23 years and only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply
## As you are studying B.COM 1st year,you can apply only for NDA exam but you can apply for CDS exam after the completion of your B.COM degree
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
13th April 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way for B.Com graduates to get a job in Army, Navy, Air Force? I am doing first year B.Com

my age is 23 and I am a b.com 2nd year student and I want to join navy, is there any option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?