10th June 2018, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to reappear if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Hello everyone, I have passed in 12th standard from WBCHSE Board and secured 68% marks. But I am failed in Maths. So, is there any way to reappear Board exam for only Maths subject? Kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

11th June 2018, 08:47 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any way to reappear if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

In case if you failed in Maths paper then you are not considered as pass. You can reappear in compartmental examination and after clearing it only you will be considered as pass. It will be held in the month of July/August. Contact your school for further information and procedures.
11th June 2018, 10:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to reappear if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes. you can reappear in board exam for only Mathematics subject. Every educational board give the students the facility of reappearing in exam for failed subject through Compartmental Examination.
So, you can apply for Compartmental Examination of Mathematics and clear it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?