3rd September 2013, 03:07 PM
pinnintisai

Is there PHC reservation for all government jobs

am a phc student...please tell me the phc reservation in group 1 and other government jobs.please help me

thank you

7th July 2016, 07:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there PHC reservation for all government jobs

PHC stands for Physically and handicapped candidates and as the full form suggests due to their abnormality they are offered reservation in almost each government sector job except the defense sector where physical fitness is a significant requirement.

As per the present norms, 3% seats are reserved for PH category candidates in all the government sector jobs or government institutes.

Apart from reservation, PH category candidates are also facilitated with the upper age limit relaxation of 5 years to 10 years in different sectors for their upliftment and self-reliance.
12th October 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can Phc category can get job in banking section...but they dont mention PHC category in notification
16th February 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

This is suresh from visakapatanam am having phc certificate because of small problem am asking everybody abt job nobody is helping me if possible please recommend me nd settle my life with job opportunity sir my Watsup number is 9966012357
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?