19th June 2021, 10:09 AM
Rajsinghara

Is there a problem if Surname is not mention in High School to Graduation certificates?

Sir, ma'am if any problem in dv ( matric to graduation and all I'd proof my name is only MUSKAN. Any problem in dv? Surname not mentioned in high school certificate to graduation or id proof

21st June 2021, 05:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a problem if Surname is not mention in High School to Graduation certificates?

°°° If all your certificates are without surname then you will not have any problem during document verification.
However, if any one of the document is without surname and any other is with surname then there can be a problem and for that you have to apply for the gazette notification.
For that you have to firstly make an affidavit and then you have to give advertisement in newspaper regarding correction and then we have to apply for gazette notification.

For gazette notification you have to apply through this website:
egazette.nic.in
22nd June 2021, 12:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there a problem if Surname is not mention in High School to Graduation certificates?

No, There is no problem if Surname is not mention in High School to Graduation certificates.

One must have same name in each documents to be eligible for anything like admission or job.

In your case your name is same in each document and surname is not mentioned in any document which is totally acceptable.

You will face some issue while applying for some recruitment but it won't affect much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?