30th September 2020, 03:26 AM
anit1273

Tips to become a RAW Officer for a 12th student?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to become a RAW Officer. Can you please give me some idea or tips to become a RAW Officer? Please share me the tips asap.

7th October 2020, 11:24 AM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Tips to become a RAW Officer for a 12th student?

Well there is no direct recruitment in RAW for a 12th student or after 12th or degree course.
To become a RAW officer you need to clear UPSC examination and get into IFS, IAS,IPS,etc. And candidates are choosen from these sectors after training, evaluation by RAW official and called upon after further training at RAW academy.
10th October 2020, 03:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a RAW Officer for a 12th student?

RAW is an Intelligence Agency of India that stands for Research and Analysis Wing.

There is no such special entrance exam conducted for entry to RAW. Interested candidates will have to go through Civil Services Exam that is conducted by UPSC.

Your AIR must be below 500 to be eligible for RAW. After serving as civil servant for at least 20 years, you could be recruited in RAW after qualifying RAW joining exam.

As you are in 12th standard, so now you will have to complete your graduation in any field. Then, in final year of your graduation, you can apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam. For its preparation, you can start from 1st year of your graduation itself.

There will be three stages to crack UPSC Civil Services Exam i.e.
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Mains Exam
  • Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?