19th December 2017, 01:23 AM

Tips to prepare for RTO examination while studying 3rd year Automobile engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am studying in 3rd year automobile engineering. I want to know about assistant sub engineer post. How can I prepare for the examination? Please sir give me way to prepare for the examination thank you your kindly Sukhpal choudhary.

10th April 2018, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for RTO examination while studying 3rd year Automobile engineering?

If you want to prepare for RTO examination while you are studying in engineering course then I would like to suggest you to make a timetable because as you know that both these studies are difficult and you need to put in a lot of hard work. First of all make a time table that can be followed by you and in that time table include time for yourself for your enjoyment also. What you can do is that you can distribute your time like in morning you can give time to RTO preparation and in evening you can prepare for your engineering subjects.
Any topic with you study regarding the syllabus of RTO examination, you have to be in depth of that because that will be prolific for you in the future.
You can also search for videos of different students who have already qualified this examination and you can also inspire from them and their way of studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?