24th March 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Tips to study for Physics, Chemistry, computer science and Mathematics?

i have taken 102 group. give me tips to study physics , chemistry , computer sciece & mathematis.i want to come out with flying colors.

24th June 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to study for Physics, Chemistry, computer science and Mathematics?

sir im studyin bsc computer science 2 year after dis wt i should do n how to concenterate
19th October 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to study for Physics, Chemistry, computer science and Mathematics?

I am in 12 science and only three months are left .i did not had study more .how to study ? how i can cover these portion? give important notes and questions to study as far as possoble.
23rd August 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I work very hard in physics but can't score good marks please give me some tips....
4th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello ..I have just passed 10 by scoring not good marks... It was a bad luck as I was scoring top marks every year...so here I request to give me tips to study mainly mathematics and physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?