8th February 2010, 03:41 PM
gevethaGanesh

TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

GevethaGanesh

9th February 2010, 04:58 PM
bond007

Default Re: TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

you can download the TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer from the following sites :-

www.tnpsc.info/
www.icbse.org/.../tnpsc-group-1-tnpsc-group-2-exam.html
tnpsc-exam.com/tnpsc-group-2-exams/
10th February 2010, 12:44 AM
Mintoo

Default Re: TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

You can get the TNPSC group 2 question papers form the below sites:
www.tnpsc.info/
www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=tnpsc...question+paper
www.careerquizonline.com/.../UPSC-TNPSC-quiz-index.asp
10th February 2010, 06:40 PM
rrmohantysmile

www.tnpsc.info/
hope you get all of them in time and study hard for success ...all the very best to you and good luck ..bbye take care...
27th February 2010, 03:58 AM
quddus

Check out its official website- http://tnpsc.info/ for sample papers etc.
16th April 2010, 12:37 PM

tnpsc qestion answer paper
30th May 2010, 04:49 PM

get the last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising from the following websites..
1.www.tnpsc.info/
2.www.clickindia.com
3.www.careerquizonline.com
4.www.icbse.org
30th May 2010, 04:52 PM

get the last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising from the following websites..
1.www.tnpsc.info/
2.www.clickindia.com
3.www.careerquizonline.com
4.www.icbse.org
15th July 2010, 04:45 AM
subhasish

You can download the papers from the website www.clickindia.com

So go and download the papers of the TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising.

17th July 2010, 06:22 PM
karthu

hai
The sample question papers for the past 5 years can be downloaded from the website www.tnpsc-exam.com/tnpsc-group 2-exam.../search/
18th July 2010, 01:12 AM
Papers_Expert

hey i have uploaded some of the question paper for tnpsc exam.

download the file and prepare well for the exam.

File Type: pdf TNPSC question paper.pdf(80.2 KB, 716 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC_2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 444 views)
23rd December 2010, 03:03 PM
eeedivya

Smile Re: TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

Originally Posted by Papers_Expert View Post
hey i have uploaded some of the question paper for tnpsc exam.

download the file and prepare well for the exam.

Thanks a lot dear... The uploaded ques papers helped me a lot... Once again thank you...

divya
24th January 2011, 03:44 PM

i have applied for Tnpsc group I pls kindly send last 5 years question and answer paper
30th January 2011, 07:43 AM

i have applied for tnpsc group 2 pls kindly send last 5 year question paper
1st February 2011, 12:50 AM

I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. Please kindly send last 5 years question with answer and some key points for practising.
2nd February 2011, 08:28 PM

thank you give the information
2nd February 2011, 11:28 PM

hi i want some model question paper for my exam
7th February 2011, 12:23 PM

I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id: [email protected]

By
R.SIVASANKAR.Ph.D Botany

Thanks in Advance
11th February 2011, 06:48 PM

Angry Re: TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

gevethaGanesh;28878]Hello Sir,

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected].

Thanks in Advance

GevethaGanesh[/QUOTE]
16th February 2011, 04:36 PM

sir, please arrange TNPSC GROUP -1 AND TNPSC GROUP-2 EXAMIS FIVE YEAR QUESTION AND ANSWER SEND MY e-mail id [email protected]

i will expect as per your kind co-opartion
15th March 2011, 12:09 AM

Hi sir,

I have applied for TNPSC GROUP exam. Kindly send me the last four years question papers with answers and guide me how to prepare for the exam. My mail id id [email protected]
19th March 2011, 07:00 PM

Good Day....

Thanks in Advance

Kanagaraj R
Chennai
7th April 2011, 04:40 PM
matrimuthup85

i haved applied tnpsc group 2 exam. i need 5 years questionpaper with answer for exam prepparation . pls send my email address. [email protected]

Marimuthu
7th April 2011, 04:41 PM
matrimuthup85

i have applied tnpsc group 2 exam. i need 5 years questionpaper with answer for exam prepparation . pls send my email address. [email protected]

Marimuthu
29th April 2011, 07:44 AM
sivrajaa

hai
i have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam can u plz help me by sending last 5 years solved question papers tank u...my mail id [email protected]
28th May 2011, 06:53 PM

i want tnpsc group 2 last 5 years question paper
14th June 2011, 10:01 AM
Alagu Pandian R

Pl send last 5 year tnpsc group2 exam quesion paper my e-mail
Thankyou
14th June 2011, 08:06 PM

Good Day....
I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected]
16th June 2011, 08:20 PM
ananthibalagomathi

i need group2 modal question papers;
16th June 2011, 08:37 PM
manojphysics

sir i have applied tnpsc group 2 exam .please help and related question paper please sent my email id [email protected]
24th June 2011, 11:59 AM

sakthi

Re:I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id: [email protected]
26th June 2011, 07:45 AM

I need a 10 years previous group 2 question paper with answer.please send to my email id [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 06:46 PM
devisriprasad

thank u frenz ....this is maha......for updating pdf files ...
5th July 2011, 02:02 PM
a.sekar anguraj

I have applied for tnpsc group 2 exam. I need last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising. Please send me in my e-mail id:[email protected]

5th July 2011, 06:38 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj

hi gevetha,

I am having some question papers for you . Also refer some websites which is prescribed in this site.

Best wishes.
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Grp-II-2007 QP.pdf(73.5 KB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-Grp-II-2010 QP.pdf(1.13 MB, 218 views)
5th July 2011, 10:33 PM
chauhan99

www.tnpsc.info/
hope you get all of them in time and study hard for success

9th July 2011, 04:26 PM

i need last 5 years tnpsc group2 questions and answes
27th July 2011, 01:14 PM

TNPSC group 2 exam last five model question paper with answer and some key points for practising

Good Day....

Thanks in Advance

Banuprasad
13th September 2011, 07:02 PM

i am bsc.maths what type of question in tnpsc 1and what type of jop requirement in this
5th October 2013, 01:49 PM

Dear Sir / Mam ,
gud after noon ,TNPSC group 2 exam last five years orignal question paper with answer and some key points for pratising... my mail id : [email protected].. thank u..
16th April 2014, 11:21 PM

Good Day....
I need last five model question paper with answers. Please send me in my e-mail id: [email protected].

Thanks in Advance

GevethaGanesh[/QUOTE]