30th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top CSE colleges? I want to go for computer science and have ranked 11306 in JEM

i ranked 11306 in jem2013. i want to go for computer science ,so can you suggest me top cse colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  5. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  6. Is Acharya Institute of Health Science one of the top ranked college in Bangalore?
  7. Admission in MBBS course after scoring 1386 in JEM?
  8. List of top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?
  10. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  11. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  13. Which are the top ranked Civil Engineering colleges in India?
  14. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  15. Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli
  16. Which is the best course between B.E CSE, B.Tech CSE, MSc computer science and MCA? List of good Arts college in Tamilnadu?
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  18. Which colleges will I get for M.E(CSE) or PG course related computer science or IT after scoring 32.816 in TANCET
30th July 2013, 09:41 PM
ramesh venkatachalam
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which are the top CSE colleges? I want to go for computer science and have ranked 11306 in JEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i ranked 11306 in jem2013. i want to go for computer science ,so can you suggest me top cse colleges?
TOP CSE COLLEGES IN INDIA: 1)Acharya Narendra Dev College,Delhi
Delhi
2)University of Delhi, Delhi
Delhi
3)College of Business Studies (CBS), Vivek Vihar, Delhi
Delhi
4)Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Delhi
5)Institute of Management Development and Research, (Affiliated to MCRP Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh
6)CMC Ltd. In Major Cities
All over INDIA
7)Institute of Management Studies
All over INDIA
8)Institute of Management Technology(IMT), Gaziabad (Recognised by Ministry of HRD, Government of INDIA) and Visva-Bharati university, Santiniketan
West Bengal
9)Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Haryana.
10)Zed Career Academy (all major cities)All over INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?