3rd July 2018, 06:34 AM
Maryola

Topics available to do Project Internship for BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech with Biotechnology course. I want to do Project Internship. So, can I know about the topics which are available for me to do my Project Internship? Kindly tell me about the topics. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How should I decide the project topics? List of some medical related project topics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Genetic Engineering after 10+2 ?
  3. Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?
  4. Which company is better for doing internship while doing final year B.Tech ECE? What are the topics which I can follow for doing the project?
  5. Useful and important topics for BCA 6th semester project?
  6. What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?
  7. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  8. Project topics and ideas for BCA Major Project?
  9. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  10. Pharmaceutical chemistry topics for project work?
  11. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  12. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  13. Selection of project topic in Microbiology? How to keep the expense lower?
  14. Project topic selection and cost involved for project in college laboratory?
  15. Where I can apply for Project Internship programme in Pune being a MCA last semester student?
  16. Which are the topics in Pharmacology for project work?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  18. Can a CSE student do internship from HAL, Bangalore? Which are the topics for internship training in HAL?
14th December 2022, 11:48 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics available to do Project Internship for BTech(Biotechnology) student?

Some of the research topics are

Renewable Energy Technology
Management Promotion Technology

Scattering parameters of Circular biotechnology

Various methods of circulator BioTechnology

Pharmacogenetics of Drug transporters

Drug Discovery and Delivery

Diagnostic and Medical Devices

Cell and molecular biology

Cancer biotechnology etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?