23rd October 2018, 03:25 AM
Niddhii

Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing question papers of previous years for ITI(Electronic Mechanic) 3rd semester exam

Hi Sir, I am a student, doing 3rd semester of ITI in Electronic Mechanic. I need the previous years question papers related to Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing from the 3rd semester exam. Please arrange the papers asap!

7th November 2020, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing question papers of previous years for ITI(Electronic Mechanic) 3rd semester exam

Electronics mechanic theory question paper

11th November 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing question papers of previous years for ITI(Electronic Mechanic) 3rd semester exam

I have a question paper of trade theory engineer drawing 3rd and 4th semester electronics mechanic

21st November 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am a student, doing 3rd semester of ITI in Electronic Mechanic. I need the previous years question papers related to Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing from the 3rd semester exam. Please arrange the papers asap

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?