2nd November 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in Psycho test for the post of CRA in DMRC? Any books are available for the same?

Which type of questions asking in Psycho Test For the post CRA in DMRC?
Any book available in market for the same?

25th May 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in Psycho test for the post of CRA in DMRC? Any books are available for the same?

Please provide me model paper or last year paper of dmrc sc/to [email protected]
21st June 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in Psycho test for the post of CRA in DMRC? Any books are available for the same?

Sir, send me the previous year psycho question paper for dmrc CRA post. My email idis [email protected]
27th June 2017, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Anyone have psychometric test knowledge and book my id [email protected] and 9557667056 inform me
29th June 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in psycho test for post of CRA in dmrc ? And please provide me a link for mock test for psycho test of CRA in dmrc .
29th June 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me the previous year psycho question paper for dmrc CRA post. My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?