26th September 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala

Sir,
will u please specify the name of university providing msc computer science(distance education) in south kerala..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB as distance education in south India
  2. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  3. Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  5. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  6. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? -- [New]
  7. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  8. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  9. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  10. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  11. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  12. Universities in India providing Ph.D courses in Computer Science?
  13. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  18. Universities providing Ph.D Computer Science course in India?
27th July 2015, 02:35 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the universities providing MSc computer science in south kerala

Universities:

College of Applied Science, Kozhikode, (Kerala)
Balan K Nair Road, Kiliyanad , Kozhikode

College of Applied Science, Kattappana, Kattappana (Kerala)
Madathil Arcade, Erattayar Road , Kattappana

MES College, Kottayam (Kerala)
Erumeli , Kottayam

Ilahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha (Kerala)
Pezhakkappilly, Ernakulam , Muvattupuzha

College of Applied Science, Vadakkencherry, Vadakkencherry (Kerala)
Erachankulam, Vadakkencherry (MBR) , Vadakkencherry

College of Applied Science, Mavelikkara, Alappuzha (Kerala)
Govt. Boys High School campus , Mavelikkara , Alappuzha

Assumption College, Changanassery (Kerala)
Changanassery

Ilahia College of Arts and Science, Muvattupuzha (Kerala)
Pezhakkappilly, Ernakulam , Muvattupuzha

College of Applied Science, Payyapady, Puthuppally (Kerala)
Payyapady PO , Puthuppally

College of Applied Science, Adoor, Adoor (Kerala)
Near Parthasarathy Temple, Adoor P O , Adoor

Baselios Poulose ll Catholicos College, Piravom (Kerala)
Baselios Mount , Piravom

Dr. John Matthai Centre : Calicut University Regional Centre, Thrissur (Kerala)
Regional Campus, University of Calicut, Aranattukara , Thrissur

Baselios Poulose ll Catholicos College, Piravom (Kerala)
Baselios Mount , PiravomBaselios Poulose ll Catholicos College, Piravom (Kerala)

I hope you are satisfied in this information.So best of luck your next future....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?