9th September 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best for part time and full time M.Phil course in Computer Science?

Pls give me information regarding M.Phil(computer science) either part time/distance.
which university is best? pls inform me about list of universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  2. Which university is best for part time and full time M.Phil course in Computer Science?
  3. MCA course in Mumbai university a full time or a part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  5. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?
  8. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  9. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  10. How to take admission for M.Phil computer science part time?
  11. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  13. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  14. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  15. How to do B.Ed course through part time or full time? Which are the best colleges or universities?
  16. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  17. MCA in part time through Mumbai University after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech? How can i get information about the exam?
22nd September 2011, 12:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best for part time and full time M.Phil course in Computer Science?

There are different universities in India which offer both part time and regular courses in M.Phil in computer science. This is a course which will enhance the job opportunities for the candidates. Some of the reputed universities which offer these courses are – Bharathiar University, Indira Gandhi Open University, Delhi University, Kerala University, and Annamalai University etc. Regarding the choice of universities the candidates have to select only after adequate research. The candidates should enquire about the accreditation of the university. Also information regarding the course curriculum with their reputed universities should be enquired and select the best accordingly.
22nd September 2011, 12:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best for part time and full time M.Phil course in Computer Science?

There are different universities in India which offer both part time and regular courses in M.Phil in computer science. This is a course which will enhance the job opportunities for the candidates. Some of the reputed universities which offer these courses are – Bharathiar University, Indira Gandhi Open University, Delhi University, Kerala University, and Annamalai University etc. Regarding the choice of universities the candidates have to select only after adequate research. The candidates should enquire about the accreditation of the university. Also information regarding the course curriculum with their reputed universities should be enquired and select the best accordingly.
22nd September 2011, 03:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls give me information regarding M.Phil(computer science) either part time/distance.
which university is best? pls inform me about list of universities?
dear friend,

List of universities of M.PHIL in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.niversity of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

thanks
20th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA. I wish to do my M.phil or Phd in management. just let me know the universities providing part time. Thanks in ADVANCE.
13th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best univ for m phil full time in english
7th February 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i am working lecturer in arts & science college. now i want to study mphil computer science. now what i do.. how to select best university for me
1st October 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA from Swiss Business School, Zurich, Switzerland. Now I want to do my PhD in Management as part-time. Can you please suggest the universities I can go for? and also I have done my MBA from abroad, will I be able to do my PhD in India?
22nd September 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between part time and full time for M.Phil computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?