20th November 2011, 09:42 PM
sankaripan

Vacancy for Arts and Science colleges?

when will you going to annouce the wanted for arts and science college

20th January 2012, 06:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancy for Arts and Science colleges?

Your query is not clear about what kind of vacancy you are looking for. Whether its for Higher studies or for getting a job. Regarding higher education it is obvious that every year there has to be admission. As for jobs with colleges, every year all the colleges in India have vacancies for different posts and the candidates need to appear for entrance exam and clear it to get a job. For example, in order to become a lecturer a candidate has to appear for the Lectureship NET exam conducted by UGC. The minimum age limit is 19 years and there is no upper age limit.
4th September 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancy for Arts and Science colleges?

hi, I am vandana singh . I have done m.a b.ed in hindi litretur. can I apply in government college for my subject & what is the age limit for a government secondary teacher & what is the date of lectureship NET exam for a hindi subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?