24th July 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Is Vinayaka Mission Universities is approved by UGC?

I am the master degree passed in Vinayka Missions University. so please tell me anybody Is this university approved by U G C? Is there any official link which tells about that? I really wanted to know this to proceed further. Thank you!

24th July 2015, 04:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Vinayaka Mission Universities is approved by UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the master degree passed in Vinayka Missions University. so please tell me anybody Is this university approved by U G C? Is there any official link which tells about that? I really wanted to know this to proceed further. Thank you!
Yes, Vinayaka Mission university is approved by UGC (Established under Section 3 of the UGC ACT,1956) so no need to worry as the degree is valid in India and you can apply in any colleges of India for your further study in any program/course.

For your information/satisfaction you can visit the official page of this university which is http://www.vinayakamission.com/ or you can contact

Administrative Office
Sankari Main Road (NH-47)
Ariyanoor
Salem - 636 308
Tamil Nadu
India
Phone : +91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598
Fax : +91 427 2477903, 3012066
Email : [email protected]

Chennai Office
New No.213, Old No.160, Poonamallee High Road,
Kilpauk
Chennai - 600 010
Tamil Nadu
India
Phone : + 91 44 42989000, 42989006, 26451002, 30520090
Fax : + 91 44 26451006
Email : [email protected]
24th July 2015, 06:51 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Vinayaka Mission University was formerly was known as Thirumuruga Kirupannada Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal (TKVTSS) Medical Educational and Educational and Charitable Trust which was established in 1981.

# In the year 2001 this institute was conferred with deemed university status and then its named was changed into Vinayaka Mission University.

# The Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 made the Vinayaka Mission University the 48th University of India.

# All distance education programs of Vinayaka Missions University have been well recognised and approved by UGC DEC AICTE tripatriate committee.

# Vinayaka Mission University provides courses/degrees/diplomas in followings:

* Paramedical Sciences
* Engineering
* Technical & Management Sciences
* Science
* Arts
* Humanities
* Medicines
* Homeopathy Medicine
* Dentistry

# The facilities provided to students and other features of this university are"

* Well infrastructure
* Digital classrooms
* Well-equipped laboratories
* Workshops
* Wi-Fi facility in entire campus
* Standard and fully furnished library
24th July 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) is a pioneering and vibrant university offering a multi-cultural experience with an ambiance marked by the perfect harmony of living in diversity.

Vinayaka Mission University is approved by UGC.

Vinayak Mission University is offers certain courses of different streams. Courses are:

Medicine
Dentistry
Engineering & Technology
Management
Pharmacy
Architecture
Physiotherapy
Arts and Science
Nursing
Education
Homeopathy
Physical Education
Allied Health Sciences
Computer Applications
Paramedical Sciences

http://www.vinayakamission.com
25th July 2015, 10:17 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Vinayaka Mission Universities is approved by UGC.

But is has no AICTE Approval.

Vinayak Mission University situate at Salem, Tamilnadu id approved bu University Grant Commission in exercise of the power conferred by Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 of the Central Government.
1st July 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Am the student of VMU ,am Passed out Part time BE coure in the year of 2011-2014 but at the time UGC approval is granted not granted for VMU? because VMU certificate are not eligible for higher promotion why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?