20th February 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Are we eligible to do M.Sc Electronics after completing B.Sc Electronics?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Electronics and now wish to do M.Sc in Electronics. Am I eligible for it? Do I need to write any entrance for M.Sc Electronics or can I get direct admission in UGC recognized colleges offering M.Sc Electronics?

23rd February 2020, 12:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to do M.Sc Electronics after completing B.Sc Electronics?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc. Electronics after completing B.Sc. in Electronics. Note that, you should have scored at least 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for M.Sc. course.

You can get admission to UGC approved colleges for M.Sc. Electronics course after qualifying exams like GATE, TANCET, Jamia Milia Islamia entrance, etc. Most of the colleges grant admission via entrance exam only.

Some of the colleges where you can prefer for admission in M.Sc. Electronics.
  • Mount Caramel College, Bangalore
  • Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
  • CSJM Kanpur University, Kanpur
  • University of Lucknow, Lucknow
  • Barkatullah University, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?