4th December 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the academics score required for Bank Probationary Officer?

Hi, I have scored 48% marks in B.Sc followed by 60% in MCA. So, is this two degrees enough to be eligible for the Bank Probationary Officer exam? Which other designation or post I can get in Banks with my above qualification?

6th December 2019, 10:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the academics score required for Bank Probationary Officer?

The candidate should possess minimum 60 percent in graduation to apply for the post of Bank Probationary officer.

Banking exams you can appear:

SBI PO

SBI CLERK

RRB PO

IBPS CLERK

RRB CLERK

SBI SO
7th December 2019, 02:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the academics score required for Bank Probationary Officer?

The required educational qualification to appear in bank PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with passing aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The age limit varies with various examination and there is also relaxation in upper age limit to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and mandatory to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?