16th April 2017, 06:40 PM
Shahanasmart

What is the age limit followed to apply for Telegana or Andhra Pradesh Government jobs?

Hi. Let me know the age limit to apply for Telangana or Andhra Pradesh government jobs? And akso to do B.Ed course.? Can someone give me the right information on this soon as possible for me to apply? Awaiting for the response. Thank you. Shama

16th April 2017, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit followed to apply for Telegana or Andhra Pradesh Government jobs?

The age limit followed to apply for Telangana or Andhra Pradesh government jobs varies from post to post. For some posts, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years and for some other posts, the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for government jobs. So, I suggest you to check the notification issued by the government to know about the exact age limit required to apply for government job before applying for the government job.
17th April 2017, 05:11 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit followed to apply for Telegana or Andhra Pradesh Government jobs?

Upper age limit for Telangana State Govt Jobs = 44
Upper age limit for Andhra Pradesh State Govt Jobs = 42

However, the above upper age limit varies depending on the job type. It will be between 40 to 42.

There is no maximum age limit to do B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?