19th July 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limitation to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

Can I apply for any state's Public Service Commission examination as my date of birth is 28th April, 1979? What is the standard minimum and maximum age criteria? Is there any reservation for any caste category?

21st July 2019, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limitation to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

PCS examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in the state.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is not same for all the state, it varies with state.

So, go through the notification to get detail information about the age limit and other details.
22nd July 2019, 12:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limitation to apply for Public Service Commission examination?

Age criteria to appear for the examination varies with PCS examination.

There is no common age limit to appear for the examination.

So,you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the eligibility to appear for the examination.
22nd July 2019, 02:06 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for any state's Public Service Commission examination as my date of birth is 28th April, 1979? What is the standard minimum and maximum age criteria? Is there any reservation for any caste category?
Age limit for PSCE is 21-32 years for general category on August 1.While for OBC 3 years age of relaxation and for SC/ST is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?