24th September 2020, 01:02 AM
Atish kumar mahanta

What all career options are available after Intermediate from Science stream with PCM group?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate Board exams from Science stream with PCM subject combination and scored overall 60%. So, now which all Graduate degree courses I can study? What all options are there for me? In engineering and non-engineering branches?

30th September 2020, 02:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all career options are available after Intermediate from Science stream with PCM group?

The available intermediate course after 12th in PCM stream includes -

B.Tech/ B.E.

B.Sc/B.A/B.Com.

BA LLB/B.Des/B.F.Tech/Journalism.

So, you can pursue any of the course as per your interest in the course. Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
30th September 2020, 02:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all career options are available after Intermediate from Science stream with PCM group?

The available intermediate course after 12th in PCM stream includes -

B.Tech/ B.E.

B.Sc/B.A/B.Com.

BA LLB/B.Des/B.F.Tech/Journalism.

So, you can pursue any of the course as per your interest in the course. Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
2nd October 2020, 12:28 PM
stutiswet2

After 12th from PCM stream i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, you will have following options ahead of you like:

Engineering related:
  • B.Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication, etc.)

Non-engineering related:
  • B.Arch
  • Bachelor in Hotel Management
  • B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, etc.)
  • B.Sc. (Fashion Design)
  • B.Sc. (Agriculture)
  • BCA

Other courses:
  • Merchant Navy
  • Defense (NDA, TES 10+2), etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?